Why you should use L. Wakeman Ltd. for writing and web consultancy
On this page: Discover the advantages of using me and my company for your web and writing projects
Why choose my company?
There are any number of web designers and technical authors out there, so why should you choose a small company like mine? I believe there are several advantages:
- I am a professional with many years experience. I know what really works, not just what's the latest technological gizmo.
- You will be dealing with a named individual who is dedicated to the success of the company, and won't be passed from one department to another looking for an answer to your question.
- You get 100% of what you pay for - if I'm off for a coffee, chatting to someone, or answering the phone about another project, you won't get charged for my time. If you wish, I can provide a detailed diary of what I did, when, to back up my invoices.
- Because it's my company, I care very much that clients get a good service - I can't afford to lose my good name. If you have a problem, discuss it directly with the boss!
- I work from my own office using my own equipment, so you don't have to find desk space or resources for me. I only use licensed copies of software (including shareware), and have up-to-date hardware. If I need to work evenings and weekends to get a job finished on time, then I do it - you don't pay overtime rates.
Of course, there are some disadvantages - you probably won't have heard of the company, and there isn't an infinite range of expertise or backup in the case of unavailability. However, I've never had problems with delivering on time, and through my long time in the industry and membership of The TRUST Group and the ISTC's Independent Authors SIG, I have a pool of equally dedicated colleagues to call on.
Remember - you can contact me easily!
email: email@example.com; telephone: 01297 444707; international +44 1297 444707